CDR Clan
Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CDR Clan
Have a nice day!
CDR Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorstorm Delayed?

3 posters

Go down

Motorstorm Delayed? Empty Motorstorm Delayed?

Post  themanlikedave Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:06 am

Would certainley appear so.....

“Although we have shipped the game into the channel last week, given that we are able to do so, we have chosen to postpone the launch in the UK. In the meantime we will continue to monitor the situation very closely.

We are shocked and saddened to see the impact of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and our thoughts are with all those affected, including our colleagues within the Sony family, living and working throughout Japan.

We are very conscious of the parallels between these events and the underlying theme in MotorStorm and are doing everything we can to be as sensitive as possible to the situation. Although the game itself is already in distribution, we are ceasing any further shipments and removing as much of the marketing materials as possible.”

Well, there you go then.
themanlikedave
themanlikedave

Back to top Go down

Motorstorm Delayed? Empty Re: Motorstorm Delayed?

Post  SlowHandMick Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:00 am

Yeah, just read that. Oh well, looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer for my copy to arrive, but given the circumstances, moaning about a games release being delayed by a few weeks is nothing compared to what those poor bastards have just gone through..
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  themanlikedave Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 am

Exactley, not like theres nothing to be getting on with in the mean time is it.
themanlikedave
themanlikedave

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowHandMick Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:27 am

themanlikedave wrote:Exactley, not like theres nothing to be getting on with in the mean time is it.

Well, you say that - but I'm on the lookout for something new to fill the void now. Time to revisit some of those older, cheaper games...and play more KZ3 online of course.

Just got confirmation from shopto.net that MS has been delayed and they won't be sending it out until they get a new release date from Sony..
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  themanlikedave Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 am

Can I recommend Enslaved in the mean time then.

Can be picked up for around £12-£13, i started playing at the weekend, cant believe its taken me this long to get on it, its a great game and its criminal it didnt do better.

Kind of a futuristic Tomb Raider based on Journey to the West (or, Monkey, as you and i know it).

Bit of platforming, combat, puzzles, sweet graphics, interesting story, its a winner all the way man.
themanlikedave
themanlikedave

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowHandMick Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 am

themanlikedave wrote:Can I recommend Enslaved in the mean time then.

Can be picked up for around £12-£13, i started playing at the weekend, cant believe its taken me this long to get on it, its a great game and its criminal it didnt do better.

Kind of a futuristic Tomb Raider based on Journey to the West (or, Monkey, as you and i know it).

Bit of platforming, combat, puzzles, sweet graphics, interesting story, its a winner all the way man.

Yeah, the missus got it for me for Xmas. Already completed. No real re-play value though - unless you're whoring Trophies.
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Hitman Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 am

Unfortunately I will not be including myself on this thread as I have no desire to purchase MS although my thoughts are with the people of Japan at this time.

Although your review of Enslaved and micks brief recommendation, I may see if I can get this cheap somewhere!
Mr Hitman
Mr Hitman
Admin

https://cdrclan.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowHandMick Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 am

Mr Hitman wrote:Unfortunately I will not be including myself on this thread as I have no desire to purchase MS although my thoughts are with the people of Japan at this time.

Although your review of Enslaved and micks brief recommendation, I may see if I can get this cheap somewhere!

I think Zavvi or Shopto were doing it for £13...

MS will now be released on the 31st of March.
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowHandMick Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:01 am

MS:A has just been delivered. Which is nice!
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum