CDR Clan
Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CDR Clan
Have a nice day!
CDR Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Maintenance

3 posters

Go down

PSN Maintenance Empty PSN Maintenance

Post  SlowHandMick Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:28 am

Posted on 8 March by James Gallagher – Blog Manager, SCEE
PlayStation Network Scheduled MaintenanceCountries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:05 on Wednesday 9 March 2011 until 03:00 on Thursday 10 March 2011, GMT.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

PlayStation Store on PS3 and PSP.
PlayStation Network Account Management.
PlayStation Network Account Registration.
In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:05 on Wednesday 9 March 2011.

During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.

If you have any questions about this down time, feel free to visit the official PlayStation Forums at community.eu.playstation.com where you can post your query and a member of the moderation team will get back to you.

For the latest maintenance updates, visit the PlayStation Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com, keep an eye on our Facebook page at facebook.com/SonyPlayStation and follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/PLAYSTATIONEU.
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

PSN Maintenance Empty Re: PSN Maintenance

Post  SlowHandMick Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:51 am

Firmware 3.60 now live as part of yesterdays maintenance. Not much in there except more power saving options for the controllers but the biggy was for PlayStation Plus members who can now use 'cloud saves' to save their game data online. So you can sign into any PS3 and download your save file. Also, no need to fanny around doing backups in case your machine goes tits up. It's a very nice touch - might just be enough to tip me over the 40 quid a year subscription costs...
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Hitman Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:38 am

Cheers for the heads up!
Mr Hitman
Mr Hitman
Admin

https://cdrclan.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  themanlikedave Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:56 am

I noticed the cloud storgae for PS+ members, im the same as you thinking maybe that'll tip me over the edge to get a subscription. Been caught out by my console going tits up before and losing all my game saves. Screw the hardware, its the saves that broke my heart, one of them was a fallout 3 with over 60 hours logged.

Not a nice feeling.
themanlikedave
themanlikedave

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Hitman Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:08 am

How do you activate the cloud storage?
Mr Hitman
Mr Hitman
Admin

https://cdrclan.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowHandMick Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:05 am

Mr Hitman wrote:How do you activate the cloud storage?

You don't. You should use the 'copy' option on the game save data and use the 'save to cloud' (or something like that) - beware of the copy-protected restrictions....something to do with not being able to access the data for 24 hours. So read up on that first.
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum