CDR Clan
Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CDR Clan
Have a nice day!
CDR Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Official Headset

3 posters

Go down

New Official Headset Empty New Official Headset

Post  themanlikedave Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 am

Not really anything pressing, but Sony have issued a new official headset, version 2.0.

Looks a bit slicker, and hopefully wont make your bloody ear hurt after 10 minutes use.

Not sure if its available in the UK as of yet, but its on amazon.com for those that are interested.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-Bluetooth-Headset-2-0/dp/B0042R81XU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297157171&sr=8-1

Also, i understand that Sony are redesigning the official blu ray remote so that it can be paired with other devices, tv, amp etc.
themanlikedave
themanlikedave

Back to top Go down

New Official Headset Empty Re: New Official Headset

Post  SlowHandMick Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 am

Yeah, seen this a while ago. Seems to be a Sony US release and unsure if it's ever going to make across the pond. If you want one, import from www.movietyme.com or www.axelmusic.com. I've used both of these before and they ship to the UK and don't get stung for import tax.

I'm assuming the new BR remote will have infa-red at last. BUT - a lot of people want to use their all in one remote with the PS3 which doesn't have infa red!
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  themanlikedave Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:46 am

I get the impression it will be both IR and Blue Tooth.

Here's a snap and a bit of blurb.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/02/08/new-ps3-media-remote-on-the-way/

themanlikedave
themanlikedave

Back to top Go down

Post  cornishpastie Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:34 am

SlowHandMick wrote:Yeah, seen this a while ago. Seems to be a Sony US release and unsure if it's ever going to make across the pond. If you want one, import from www.movietyme.com or www.axelmusic.com. I've used both of these before and they ship to the UK and don't get stung for import tax.

I'm assuming the new BR remote will have infa-red at last. BUT - a lot of people want to use their all in one remote with the PS3 which doesn't have infa red!

I have the Logitech Harmony one all-in-one. To get it to work with the PS3 you need to IR module, only an additional £50!!!

Although it's a fucking amazing bit of kit, very easy to use and simple to program. Push one button and everything turns on, sets the correct TV channel etc...

Perfect for the lazy person, hence why I'm such a fan!

Love it Razz
cornishpastie
cornishpastie

http://www.anthonymashford.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowHandMick Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:45 am

cornishpastie wrote:
SlowHandMick wrote:Yeah, seen this a while ago. Seems to be a Sony US release and unsure if it's ever going to make across the pond. If you want one, import from www.movietyme.com or www.axelmusic.com. I've used both of these before and they ship to the UK and don't get stung for import tax.

I have the Logitech Harmony one all-in-one. To get it to work with the PS3 you need to IR module, only an additional £50!!!

Although it's a fucking amazing bit of kit, very easy to use and simple to program. Push one button and everything turns on, sets the correct TV channel etc...

Perfect for the lazy person, hence why I'm such a fan!

Love it Razz

Yeah, shame the PS3 don't have IR. Anyhow, the Harmony adaptor is £35 on Amazon. Alternatively, pushing the button when you're inserting your BR movie cost nothing you lazy c*nt! Laughing
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum