CDR Clan
Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CDR Clan
Have a nice day!
CDR Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS Move...

3 posters

Go down

PS Move... Empty PS Move...

Post  SlowHandMick Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 am

I see a few of us now have the Move controller. What are your thought's on it?

I've only played the demo's which came with the starter pack and Racket Sports (rubbish game even though it's only a tenner) and have been impressed with the accuracy of it. I will give Heavy Rain a play through with it to see what that's like - but it'll be Killzone 3 in February what will be it's first real proper test for me..
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

PS Move... Empty Re: PS Move...

Post  Mr Hitman Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:50 am

Mash has move and has been playing Resi 5 recently. He would be able to provide a bit more feedback but at present hasn't signed up to the forum (even though i've been on at him to sign up!)

Game titles haven't really made me wanna take the plunge yet, still prefer DS3 after playing with the 'Wildo' for the past year or so.
Mr Hitman
Mr Hitman
Admin

https://cdrclan.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mash Up Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 am

Actualy it aint bad at all, to compare it to the wii does it a massive disservice. Very responsive and you cant "trick" it by flicking your wrist. I cant see it replacing the ds3 but it does suplement it quite nicely, on some games i can see it being a godsend. Tumble is a good tech demo of how controlable it is. Have a go if you get a chance and if you like it is quite a nice alternatave.

Very Happy
Mash Up
Mash Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum