CDR Clan
Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CDR Clan
Have a nice day!
CDR Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football - Transfer Gossip

3 posters

Go down

Football - Transfer Gossip Empty Football - Transfer Gossip

Post  Mr Hitman Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 am

So has anybody heard of any good transfers? Any team, any league (we can review later and see if anybody is as good as 'Paul the Octopus').
Mr Hitman
Mr Hitman
Admin

https://cdrclan.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Football - Transfer Gossip Empty Re: Football - Transfer Gossip

Post  SlowHandMick Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 am

I heard a rumour that Roy Hodgeson will leave LFC by mutual consent and Kenny Dalglish will take over until the end of the season. It's also rumoured that this will make no difference and LFC will still be shite. Fact or Fantasy? Laughing
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowHandMick Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 am

Another rumor I've heard is that Torres's red hair clashes with his jersey and he's looking to go to a team who play in blue. There's also this frankly ridiculous rumor that LFC are going to pay £35m for a Pikey wife beating bully. Who makes this shit up?

SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  cornishpastie Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 am

SlowHandMick wrote:Another rumor I've heard is that Torres's red hair clashes with his jersey and he's looking to go to a team who play in blue. There's also this frankly ridiculous rumor that LFC are going to pay £35m for a Pikey wife beating bully. Who makes this shit up?

As for Torres, I think that £50mil is a bargain, but £35mil for Andy who?..............ridiculous! Razz
cornishpastie
cornishpastie

http://www.anthonymashford.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowHandMick Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 am

cornishpastie wrote:
SlowHandMick wrote:Another rumor I've heard is that Torres's red hair clashes with his jersey and he's looking to go to a team who play in blue. There's also this frankly ridiculous rumor that LFC are going to pay £35m for a Pikey wife beating bully. Who makes this shit up?

As for Torres, I think that £50mil is a bargain, but £35mil for Andy who?..............ridiculous! Razz

And with both our new signings polishing their seats with their arses we still managed to beat Torres's step-up team.
Twisted Evil
SlowHandMick
SlowHandMick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum